Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 02, 2007

pritilan pritilan mommie's diary

Kilasan TV

Amazing Race, Amazing result!
Joe and Sabrina is the winner of first season of Amazing race. Surprised?!! Yes, Indeed. They beat 2 tougher team. In one episode, Sabrina was racing to finish line wearing sandal and sling back. Sab, where's your sneakers and backpack?? Compare to other finalist team, they don't have such athletic build. They just ordinary 2 colleagues but now..they're not ordinary girls with US$100.000 on hand =p
It's so inspiring…first, they are the first all women team to win Amazing race…go girls power!!. Second, from the beginning, they are not so ambitious, they're just having fun. I think when you're having fun, you can tackle the toughest challenge. Third, Power of asking! Don't be ashamed to ask the direction to people…Reading a map needs a certain skill and not everybody has a good sense of direction. When time is tight, save your brain for something else and ask people…=)
Good ending!

Australian Open 2007
This is my fave Grand slam. I watched it twice in Melbourne. The atmosphere was different compare to other grand slam. This Grand slam company me during difficult period, during unemployment period on my first month in Melb…urghhhhh so boring!! ( I am still low tech regarding e-world). And again when I was 4 months pregnant and Ari got 1 month assignment in Jakarta..(still don't know the wonderful life of ISM =p)
Australia Open 2007 has just finished. Serena a third times champion claimed her title over Maria Sharapova. In men's singles, it's predictable, Federer won over 'new' chilean, Fernando Gonsalez.
Also, I need to put Federer's name in my blog as world no 1 is my fave tennis player. When we first acquaintanced (kekeke!!) in Kooyong Stadion, January 2004, he's just won Wimbledon and not a world no 1. I asked for his signature…I showed you once I can find my hat. He got the title when he became an Aussie Open champion. And now..4 Australian Open…he's still no 1. See…maybe because of me, he becomes a great player in open era..kekeke!! 10 Grand slam title and still more to come…

"I mean, look, I guess I'm the best tennis player in the world. You can call me a genius because I'm outplaying many of my opponents, kind of maybe playing a bit different, you know, winning when I'm not playing my best. All of that maybe means a little bit of that. So it's nice," a 'humble' Roger Federer after winning his third Australian Open title."

- pics and interview from australianopen website-

No comments: