Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last Day...

Today is last day of my maternity leave. 8 weeks flies so fast. Yup, in Singapore I only entitled for 8 wks maternity leave. For a mother of singaporean citizen, they entitle 12 wks because the last 4 wks is paid by gov't. See..this is one of evidence that Singapore is very commercial country. They protect the company instead of their employee to attract foreign investment. O well...this is the strategy of a country without natural resources. We bought Arya new clothes yesterday which said daddy's precious and mummy's gem so he can remember his mummy (if he understood). Today is a very lazy day for us. After bathing Arya, we slept again and again...




This nap will be precious when I am going back to work.
I don't think I'm a bad mother when I feel that I'm excited back to work. I think I'll be a better mother who treasure time I spend with Arya.
There's a small quiz that I read in parenting magazine. 4 types of parenting: Slinger (always carry the baby), Contented little mummy (Discipline, set out a rigid daily routine), Neo-traditionalist (Give up their career) and Rubbish and proud of it (ordinary ppl not earth mothers type who ended up being parents). I know what my type is...=p
and again..I do worship a career woman who give up the job for their kids.

No comments: