Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 19, 2006

D&K

I have 2 little friend, D&K. It stand for daria&kanika... Because of them, I had such memorable traineeship in NY after Ari worked in OZ. Eventhough it's difficult for me to keep in touch with my fabulous single girlfriend, we still put some effort to updating each other news.
Surprise surprise I met kanika again early August. She stays the same. Still skinny and so Kanika..=p We had a not-that-long dinner in Sakae Sushi, Harbourfront Mall. She said that those was the first time to see the computerised restaurant. In Sakae, we placed the order using a computer attached in each table. They also had a hot water tab for Japanesse Green Tea in each table. Hehehe...and Kanika came from US!!! It's so good to see you K.
My other friend, Daria called me and sent us a big green gift. Love the gift, D. That's a lovely surprise. We should plan another trip someday...

Baby Gap

Big green gift
When we were young

No comments: