Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Domestic Helper (Part Deux)

Our stage of life is changed again..from couple to parent and now an employer. Once our candidate maid failed english test for 6 times, we had to choose another candidate. Time is ticking that's why we chose a transfer maid instead of select new candidate. Transfer maid happened if the maid/previous employer is not satisfied with current situation.
She, 'Mbak Binti' quit because she had to take care 2 family in Punggol and Pasir Ris.
Ari and I interviewed her twice. She's 23 yrs old and a mother of 2 yrs boy. We finally decided to give a try since there is no better candidate. I picked her up on Friday. we're so relieved that we get a maid. I think we will be a good employer since we're not too fussy about stuff.
Today i had a little doubt. She's quite slow in doing her job and sometimes she's lying that she already done it eventhough we knew it's still dirty. I'm worried that she'll lie abt stuff when she takes care my baby. I asked my mom to stay longer to ensure that my baby will be OK!!
Will see what happened next....

No comments: