Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

dino and 5in1

As previously mentioned, here is Arya's new toy, Dino!! He loves Dino at first sight because he gave full body smile the first time I introduced Arya to Dino. We do hope that Dino will be a good friend for Arya till he's big enough!! =p One day, if we bring him to the zoo and he ask us..where's the real Dino?? What should we say?!! Sighhhh why we chose Dino instead of Horse or Giraffe!!

*don't you dare to take away my dino* look

Today I found such a cool website…cool for me as a new Mom in Singapore!!I found it today when we're not sure whether Arya got Polio vaccination last Saturday…Ups.. I thought that Polio vacc need to be given orally. I browsed through Arya's health book, I can't find any single proof. So I called Gleanegleas Med centre and asked the nurse. She said that it's given together with the DPT jab. Ow..that's why the health book was written 5in1. Feeling lack of immunisation knowledge, I browsed in yahoo. And I found this cool website where I can see Arya's immunisation history. It's linked with my Singpass (Singapore ID). Unfortunately, this one hasn't been updated with last Sat jab.

1 comment:

Miss Mo said...

Looks like you managed to crack the code on combining 2 pics!