Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nov 29

I think I'm getting in festive mood with December around the corner. Hm…what will be the gift from me to me this year??? Will be nice to have a short getaway with my 2As..will see whether our desaru plan works, will be nice to have 1 bouquet full of tulips stalks (that's ari's job I gave hints already - including send him flower shop's link…), romantic dinner with my first A to also celebrate our 4th wedding ann, and relaxing-me-time..i'd like to try hot lava message in this spa place at binjai park..i just need to arrange the time. Hm..I think project B2 (aka Baby2) can start rolling…=)
You can see.. it's not too long list. In between, I need to settle my fave A with the new nanny..still work in progress. Fave A became so clingy to me and unfortunately half-day childcare is not an option because it cost me 440bucks for 2 weeks trial period (including deposit). I just need to give my new nanny list things to do with my fave A so he's happy for next 2 weeks. Hm..I also need to finish my day job..I'm a bit nervous with year end approaching soon. I'm alone in my tiny department with no idea about year end close and also budgetting in January. Finger crossed..I have my brain running full capacity during critical time.
Hm..what else…I also need to solve this materialistic problem in my life. I always have a difficulty to accept that after I work so hard (a bit exaggerate) and leaving my fave A with a stranger, I can only spend 20% of my salary…I think we're already trapped in this rat race..more income, more expense. Urghhhh…on top of that I always have difficulty to choose what I want and at the end I ended up buying something that not-too-great-but-the-sales-lady-force-me-to-buy. I can't say 'no'. I just realise I don't have shopping buddies…miss you D&K to help me judge. O well back to my problem, if I can accept the reality, I can be nicer person..=)
As I hopped to the bus on the journey to the office, I'd like to do some preparation to be a new chick at 30s..(prime time ")) It's a must to have this 3 item in my wardrobe…
1. high heel stiletto - nice to see and comfy enough to walk around. But first I need to learn how to wear stiletto with a style and no one will ask me whether my feet is hurt
2. 1 branded bag - I still can't decide what I want..definitely love bottega veneta's
3. 1 simple black dress - which fit to my new size =(
What a materialistic dream for me who lives in such materialistic world…O well I have more than 1 year to prepare…..=)
And not to forget I should make my Japan/New Zealand trip comes true.
Can't wait to enjoy December with lots of merrymaker along the way!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow stiletto? Memang bener hrs training dulu, gw pernah pake stiletto pas lagi kawinan (di sini kalo pesta kawin sampe pagi) and I ended up pake sandal ha ha ha.

oRy said...

hehe.. Li.. that list would be in mine too with some other things for sure.. unfortunate for me it's 2 days left to my prime time age! haha let's see...

Anonymous said...

i would voluntarily be your shopping mate