Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

22 sept

This is the second time that Allah reminds me that I'm just a human being, I can't predict the future. what I can do is to pray asking for His blessing.

The first one was when I just graduated from senior high. I totally confident with my UMPTN preparation, I chose both option in ITB, my fave uni, in industrial and civil engineering. LOL! what I was thinking...On top of that I refused my mom's suggestion to opted for IPC to get 1 more option in social major...=) Guess what..I'm failed. That's destroyed my confidence. Luckily I still follow my mom to apply at STTTelkom (the only private schooll that I applied...) Year goes by, I still wanted to get my name printed in news paper. So this time I followed my mom's choice...FEUI as second option. And the third one was new major in ulu uni just to ensure that this time I could see my name. The preparation was very minimal in between the final exam in my current uni. Again..I was surprised that I got in FEUI. It took a journey from Jakarta-Bandung-Ambarawa(my hometown)-back to Jakarta to make up my mind. thanks to my mother who always very supportive.
That's definetely a good choice because I got myself a soulmate, good career, best friends and enjoyable university time with AIESEC and without time consuming practicum =)

This time, when I, once again, am too confident that I have 100% control of my life...things happened. I believe this was also due for a good cause..I just need to step back, enjoy the detour that Allah show me..so I can't take anything for granted.

Thanks for always show me the right way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabar ya Liii. Sama gue jg baru dapet sentilan nih, permintaan gue utk quit my job with the package ngga dikasih...

Anonymous said...

yup...everything happened for a reason.
That's for sure


-Fisty

Ellen Widyasari said...

wah,jadi pernah kuliah di STTTelkom ya,Li? jangan2 pernah ktemuan sama akangku di kampus :)

Anonymous said...

Lia this is the best part of ur blog I've ever read....very inspiring...
GBU Lia...

Miss Mo said...

I finally understand your blog today and thank you. It reminds me to also take a step back and look at the brighter side of things. Thanks!

oRy said...

wow Li... y know so glad there's a way for having you as da great roomie during in FEUI.. pokuzers 2C spirit! hhmm... 2C yak? hihihi lupa gue(^_^)

yea.. definitely everything has it's own reason to happen. All we can just doin' our best and let the rest part to the Almighty there...

keep the faith!